The cases of cyber-crime are increasing day by day. This can prove to be very critical as through these kinds of attacks hackers and cybercriminals and snoop into your activities and can steal your confidential data. As per reports this mainly happens when a user is using a smartphone. . So, if you are an Android user then this article is going to be beneficial for you. Here, we are going to tell you how to protect your Android devices with Kaspersky Internet Security? So let’s begin this article & make sure that you don’t skip any part of it.
What is Kaspersky Internet Security for Android?
Kaspersky is one of the biggest cybersecurity Companies providing wide ranges of security software for almost 2 decades. It provides great software named Kaspersky Internet Security to protect your android devices from online threats & frauds. It is the latest mobile security technology which includes anti-theft protection & android antivirus. It’s easy to use a one-stop solution that has the lowest impact on the performance of your devices. It let you have malware detection & protection, anti-theft, call filters, app lock & some more features. Internet security for android helps you to stay safe from online attacks and through this article you will get to know how to protect Android device Kaspersky Internet Security. But before that, let’s know about the features provided by this software.
Also Read: Bitdefender Vs Kaspersky
Features of Kaspersky Internet Security
Kaspersky Internet Security is amazing security software and comes with lots of amazing software. The various powerful features that you can enjoy with its Android version are:
- Real-Time Protection: This feature helps to detect & neutralize online threats, adware & apps that can harm your device & your personal data. This feature is available in the premium version, however, you get a scanner in the free version.
- Internet Protection: This feature helps you to stay from websites containing malicious codes & files by scanning these before opening them for you. This feature is available with the premium version only.
- Anti-Theft: This is another great feature where you can protect your confidential data & files if it has been lost or stolen.
- App Lock: It allows you to lock your private data. You can lock social media sites, your messages, gallery, settings & another app to help protect your privacy. This feature is available with a premium version.
- Call & Text Filters: This feature allows you to block calls from spammers by creating a blacklist. You can also block messages from unwanted parties.
How do I use Kaspersky Internet Security on Android?
To protect Android Devices with Kaspersky Internet Security, you have to just go through the following steps:
- Visit the official Kaspersky website and download Kaspersky Internet Security from there. You can also download it from Play Store or App Store.
- Open the downloaded App and enter the activation code.
- Doing this will activate the software for you and now you can protect your Android devices by using Kaspersky Internet Security.
Pros & Cons of Kaspersky Internet Security
I want to share with you for & against using this software so that you’ll get a clear idea about it.
|High protection with safe browsing||A URL filter is limited to chrome only|
|App locker & anti-theft||Wi-Fi network scanner is not available|
|Call & SMS filters||Limited features with the free version|
|Good user interface||SIM card protection lacks|
|Free trial of the premium version|
Price of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
The price comparison table will help you compare the price & features easily so that you will not get confused.
|Automatic Scan ||✅|
|Price||Free||Starting from $11.99//year|
Check out the latest price on https://usa.kaspersky.com/android-security
The Bottom Line
Here we have discussed how to protect Android devices by using Kaspersky Internet Security. We have also mentioned the features, price, and major pros and cons of this software. So, if you are an Android user then we strongly recommend you to use this software.