There are lots of companies offering internet security products, but all of them are not trustworthy. Here, we are going to do a detailed review of one of the best internet security products Kaspersky Total Security. In this Kaspersky Total Security Review 2023, we will discuss the various features of this software along with its major pros and cons.
Overview of Kaspersky Internet Security
Kaspersky is one of the well-known antivirus companies, trusted by millions of people around the world. It is a Russian multinational cybersecurity company headquartered in Moscow. The company’s security software is being used in almost all of the countries with 35 offices from around the world. It’s the most tested & most awarded antiviruses and that’s why over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky technologies. Kaspersky Internet Security is abbreviated to KIS & is best for users of internet surfers. It offers multi-layer protection from viruses, malware attacks, phishing, email protection & many online threats.
Kaspersky Internet Security Review 2023: Top 5 Features of Kaspersky Internet Security
Now in this Kaspersky Internet Security Review, it’s time to have a look at some of the top features of this product. However, some of these features are limited to windows only and not for mac users.
- Virus Defense: This feature allows users to protect themselves from viruses, Trojans. Its real-time antivirus, that aims to protect you from every attack that can harm your pc.
- Anti-Hacking: Another great feature, where you can do safe online banking, two-way firewall, anti-Ransomware & app locker.
- Privacy Protection: This feature allows users to stop any type of unauthorized access to your webcam, free VPN, anti-phishing, private browsing & parental control.
- High-Tech Protection: This feature allows you to have high protection & is capable of detecting complex threats.
- Additional Features: There’re many other additional features you can’t ignore. Some of these are file shredder, gamer mode, key logger protection, ads blocker, and many more.
Suggestion… How to Protect Android Devices with Kaspersky Internet Security?
For providing these amazing features, the company’s security software has been awarded many awards & recognitions. It has also been ranked at the top as compared with some of the competitors based on the protection & performance.
Kaspersky Internet Security Pros & Cons
Like every coin has two sides, every product also has both positive and negative aspects. So, before making any perception about this software, let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this software in this Kaspersky Internet Security Review:
|Best for users of internet usage by having high security||Some of the great features are available to Windows users only.|
|Safe banking||Takes longer time during installation|
|Best performance with low impact of computer system||A little bit expensive as compared to an entry-level plan|
|Free & secure VPN|
|The free trial is also available|
System Requirements to Use Kaspersky Internet Security
It’s very important to check for the system requirements before purchasing anything online. In this section, I’m going to tell you if the antivirus is suitable for your operating system or not. These requirements are for the users running on Windows operating system.
User Query… Kaspersky Vs Bitdefender
- CD/DVD-ROM for installation
- 1.5 GB of Disk Space
- 1 GB Memory
- A processor that supports the SSE2 instruction set
- Internet Connection
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or the latest
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Installation is not supportable with the systems using the FAT32 file system
- Operating System
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- 1 GHz Processor or bigger
- 1 GB extra RAM for 32-bit systems & 2 GB RAM for 64-bit systems
- Supported Browsers
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Please visit the official site https://support.kaspersky.com/15070 for more detailed information.
Kaspersky Internet Security Review: Price of Kaspersky
Talking about the price of the antivirus, you’ll get many options to choose between.
Price per year
Check out the latest price on the official site by clicking on https://usa.kaspersky.com/internet-security/v3.
Kaspersky Internet Security Review: The Bottom Line
The overall conclusion of this article is quite simple & easy to understand. You’re a user with high internet usage & want good security in your privacy. You don’t want to go for top-notch security & plan i.e. Kaspersky Total Security that offers some more features & additional cost. In consideration of this Internet Security seems to be the best option to have great security over the internet. My recommendation to you is that if you want to add a good layer of security then you should definitely use Kaspersky Internet Security. As it helps you protect from online threats, cyber-attacks, Ransomware attacks & many other complex threats.
Also Read: How to uninstall Kaspersky?
Kaspersky Password Manager Review