Kaspersky is one of the best cyber-security leading companies from around the world. It offers 3 types of the plan from basic to top namely Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security & Kaspersky Total Security. Total Security is one of the top-level security software from any other Kaspersky software. VPN stands for Virtual Private Network which enables a shield between your IP address & the website you want to visit. Kaspersky VPN secure connection basically aims to protect you only from online threats by hiding your actual IP address.
It’s very useful when you’re in a coffee shop & reading your confidential emails using public Wi-Fi or you have a high usage of the internet. This is done by a VPN which creates an encrypted data so that no one can access the real data. Although you can get a free VPN with Kaspersky security software if you want to secure only your network then it will be a great choice for you.
Features of Kaspersky Secure Connection:
The features of this VPN is quite impressive, some of the main features are highlighted below:
- Speed: The speed of Kaspersky VPN is quite impressive & is good for basic VPN users.
- Servers: It will let you access around 18 countries’ servers.
- Privacy Protection: It will hide your IP address from hackers so that you’ll get protection against your privacy. Also, it doesn’t keep your log activities.
- Unlimited Data: The data is limited to 300 MB per day; however you’ll get unlimited data with premium versions.
- Additional Features: Advanced options let you access some more features. You can set to automatically change the virtual locations. You can also specify different locations for different websites.
Kaspersky Secure Connection Pros & Cons
Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection has many advantages & disadvantages which I think is important to share with you. Some of the main are listed below:
|Good for VPN beginners
|Good for streaming channel like Netflix
||No Kill Switch
|Fast US Connection Speed
||No ad blocker
|Unlimited data with premium versions
|Free Trial available
Is Kaspersky Secure Connection a Good VPN?
If we talk about its good then it is not a bad VPN, I’ve many people complaining about this VPN. But from my personal experience, I want to tell you that this VPN works well for you. It all depends upon the user because it compares it with other VPNs in the market. Imagine you have an economy car & you get the advantages of having a car, but you can’t compare it with a luxury car. You’ll definitely get limited features in an economy car because of its price.
Suggested Read… Bitdefender Vs Kaspersky
The same concept applies here you’ve VPN will secure you but definitely has limited features. People compare it with big VPNs in the market but they forget to compare their prices. Kaspersky secure connection is a budgeted VPN, so obviously you’ll have to face some of its limitations.
How Safe is Kaspersky Secure Connection?
Kaspersky’s secure connection is good in terms of safety as it’s the technology of a Russian cyber-security Company. Kaspersky VPN uses military-grade 256-bit encryption with DNS leak protection from your ISP. So you get good safety features from hackers, however, it doesn’t have a kill switch. A kill switch helps you to automatically break the connection from the internet until the VPN connection is restored. But the company assures your safety from online threats & aims to protect your online safety.
System Requirements to Install on Windows
- 140 MB free space on the hard drive
- RAM: 1 GB with 32-bit or 2 GB with 64-bit
- CD/DVD ROM for installation
- Internet Connection
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or the latest
- Processor 1 GHz or latest
- Microsoft Windows 101 Home/ Pro/ Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1/ Pro/ Enterprise/ 8.1 update
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter/ Home Basic/ Home Premium/ Professional/ Ultimate- SP0 or higher
- Internet Explorer 10 or the latest
- Microsoft Edge version 38.x or the latest
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Internet Explorer 10 & 11 with new Windows user interface are not supported
Support Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox in 32-bit & 64 bit operating systems
User’s Query… Top 10 Antivirus Software
Pricing Plan of Kaspersky Secure Connection VPN
Basic Protection- Free
Premium Protection- Monthly
Premium Protection- Annually
||200 MB/Day & 300 MB/Day (if connected with My Kaspersky account)
||Wide Range of Countries
||Wide Range of Countries
|Number of Devices
||Up to 5
||Up to 5
Final Verdict – Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection
The overall conclusion of this article is that if you just want to enjoy a VPN service then you can have it. The features are limited but it’s according to the price of the secure connection. A user wants a VPN but doesn’t have enough budgets to buy other VPN then it’s a good choice for you. One who trusts Kaspersky products then they know their services, how secure their software is. This software is also for those who don’t want any antivirus of Kaspersky but only want to secure their network. So to end up Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection is good enough to secure & maintain your privacy with a limited budget.