CorelDRAW is a widely used Graphic editor that lets you create attractive graphics and designs. It comes with some powerful tools that can serve both Individual and Business purposes. The very first version of this software was launched by the Corel Corporation in Jan 1989. Since then, Corel Corporation has released over 20 updated versions of this software. Here, we are going to know about some of the latest version of CorelDraw along with its previously launched version.
What is the Latest Version of CorelDraw?
There are lots of CorelDRAW versions that are launched till now. The most recently launched CorelDRAW version or the current version of CorelDRAW is CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021. This version was officially released by Corel Corporation on 9 Mar’ 2021 and you can use it on your Windows and Mac Devices. This version comes with lots of features and tools as compared to the former version and we have mentioned them further.
Attributes of Latest Version of CorelDRAW
There are lots of astounding benefits that you can enjoy if you opt for the CorelDRAW software latest version:
- Library of Resources: It is considered as one of the best graphic software. It comes with some custom templates that you can use in your projects. Additionally, it provides a library of fonts that you can use in your project.
- Perspective Drawing: With the new version of CorelDRAW, you can draw in perspective mode. You can draw objects or shapes and can edit them without losing perspective.
- Easy to Use UI: This software comes with an easy-to-use UI and lets you use all the tools easily. Besides, its interface is also customizable and you can personalize it accordingly.
- Photo Editing: CorelDRAW also comes with some photo editing tools. By using it, you can import external photos to your projects and can edit them in real-time.
- Easy Coloring: The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 comes with easy to using coloring tools. By using them you can easily fill colors into various shapes and objects. Besides, you can also use gradients or can change the transparency of various objects.
- Multi-Page Views: This is the new feature added in the latest version of CorelDRAW. By using this feature, you can have a look at all the pages of your project at once. Besides, you can also edit all these pages simultaneously.
- Supports Various File Formats: Various kinds of files are supported with the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021. These are JPG, PNG, AI, PDF, PSD, EPS, SVG, HEIF, etc.
So, these are the major features that you will get by using the current version of CorelDRAW. Below, we have mentioned the major changes that you may experience in the new version of CorelDRAW as compared to the previous version.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 vs CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021
There are lots of new features and certain enhancements that you may access by choosing the CorelDRAW software latest version. These features are:
- Now, you can draw shapes and objects in the perspective mode.
- With the latest version, you can use the Pan and Zoom feature.
- You can experience faster page loads as compared to the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020.
- It comes with Find and Replaces feature that helps in easy editing.
- Now you can manage all the pages of your project in one place.
- You can freely import or export the various font styles.
So, these are some of the major upgraded features that you may use with the latest version of the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021.
How much is CorelDRAW 2021?
The CorelDRAW software latest version is amazing and comes with some advanced tools. Though, for purchasing this software you have to pay either $20.75/month or $249.00/year if you are an individual user. However, for businesses, there isn’t any monthly plan and the only way to avail of its services is by spending $249 for a year.
How Do I Download CorelDRAW 2021?
It is very easy to install all the latest versions of CorelDRAW. For this, you have to just go through the following steps:
- Visit the official Corel website.
- Now browse for the Corel Current version and choose the desired plan. This will take you to the checkout page.
- Now, fill in the personal and banking details and make payment.
- CorelDRAW will be downloaded on your device.
So, these are the simple steps that you have to follow to do CorelDRAW’s latest version download.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 System Requirements
For using the CorelDRAW software latest version on your device, there are special criteria that your device should meet:
- Your device needs to have either Windows 10 or macOS 11.0 operating system.
- Either Apple M1 processor or Intel Core i3/5/7/9.
- Minimum of 4 GB RAM.
- 4.3 GB of available disk space.
So, there are CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 system requirements for smoothly running this software on your device.
List of CorelDRAW Versions
There is some other version of CorelDRAW too that you can purchase in of its latest version. Here, we have mentioned a list of Corel version and have included 5 previous CorelDRAW versions:
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020
This is the former version of CorelDRAW and was launched in 2020. It can be used on both Windows and Mac devices. This version is powered by AI and also supports cloud-based collaboration. Besides using this software, you can also make amazing-looking illustrations. The price of this software is $499.00 for a lifetime.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019
This is the 21st edition of CorelDRAW and was released on 12th March 2019. You can use this software either on Mac devices or on devices having Windows 7, 8, or 10. It comes with tons of modern templates and was also the very first version that supported digital asset management. This version also supported the use of vector lines that can help you to edit photos professionally. The price of this software is $198 per year.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 was a very popular version of CorelDRAW. If there is severe pain, a single dose can be 2 capsules (100 mg). The daily dose should not exceed 8 capsules (400 mg). The drug cannot be taken for longer than the period justified from a therapeutic point of view. The doses are selected individually for patients with moderate hepatic/renal impairment, as well as for the elderly. There is more information about the drug at https://www.srisritattvausa.com/tramadol-online/. This version came up with some easy-to-use features. Besides, this software also supported the use of solid vector shadows that can eventually help in reducing the exporting time of a project. This version of CorelDRAW was also supported on both Windows and Mac devices.
Which version of CorelDRAW is best?
Here, we discussed some of the various recently launched CorelDRAW versions along with the latest version of CorelDRAW. If you are willing to purchase CorelDRAW, then we recommend you to go with its latest version. The latest version is not only available at a reasonable price but will also help you to get access to the latest features. So, rather than purchasing an older version of CorelDRAW, it is recommended to choose the latest version.
FAQs: CorelDRAW Software Latest Version
Q. How many CorelDRAW versions are there?
The very first version of CorelDRAW was launched in 1989. Since then, Corel Corporation has launched around 23 versions of this software.
Q. Which version of CorelDRAW is free?
None of the versions of CorelDRAW is available for free. However, there is a 15 days trial version available with all the versions of CorelDRAW.
Q. Which version of CorelDRAW is best for Windows?
The best version of CorelDRAW to use on Windows is CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021. This is also the latest version of CorelDRAW for Windows 10. The best and the latest version of CorelDRAW for Windows 7 is CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020.