There can be many reasons for uninstalling the Kaspersky application from your device. Of course, if you are not satisfied with the services of Kaspersky or not want to buy the Kaspersky. If your reason for uninstalling because it is quite expensive. Then you can get a discount using the Kaspersky discount coupon code. Kaspersky protects online privacy since 1997 & it has won the trust of over 400+ million people worldwide. But if you want to uninstall the Kaspersky,
in this article you will know how to uninstall Kaspersky. In a few steps, it will be uninstalled but the process of macOS, android, window, iOS can be a little different.
In a few steps, it will be uninstalled but the process of macOS, android, window, iOS can be a little different.
Completely Remove Kaspersky from Windows
- You need to open the control panel that is in your window. Open the program then programs and features. Select your Kaspersky application that you want to uninstall & click on the uninstall button.
- It can ask to enter the password because before you had protected by a password.
- Click on continue, after this a wizard open click on Next to remove the Kaspersky.
- Again enter your password and click on Next
- If you want to use the Kaspersky in the future, then save your activation code in your “my Kaspersky”. Click on Next if your account is not signed in, do sign in to save your code of activation.
- It will show and ask for saving objects click on the checkbox for saving the data for further use. And click on Next.
- It shall ask ready to uninstall – click on Remove
- You will need to reboot your PC for this click on yes
Suggested Read… Does Kaspersky Remove Viruses?
Now, your Kaspersky software has been removed completely from your PC
How to remove a Kaspersky application from Android?
To remove the application from your Android is so simple. For this, you can uninstall it from the Google Play store. Search your app that you have been installed on google play store, and click on uninstall.
How to uninstall Kaspersky from Mac OS?
You can remove the Kaspersky application easily through the application menu. The menu of your software product that can be Kaspersky Internet Security, or Kaspersky Antivirus, or Kaspersky Total Security.
- You need to open your application of Kaspersky on your mac OS
- Click on Help and then click on support
- A wizard will appear & click on uninstall
- Again click on uninstall when it will ask for are you sure for uninstalling this application
- After click on uninstall enter your username and password
- It will start to uninstalling
- Click on Quit
Now, your Kaspersky app has been removed from mac OS
Also read, Kaspersky Not installing on Windows 10 Problem and Its Solution.
How to delete the Kaspersky App from iOS, iPhone, or iPod?
It is very simple to delete them from your iOS. For this do two things – touch & hold the Kaspersky app & click on the delete app.
Do you want to remove Kaspersky safe kids app from the parent’s device or child’s device?
Remove the safe kid’s app from the parent’s device –
- Touch and hold your Kaspersky safe kids application
- Do your uninstallation process of the app
- Sign in your Kaspersky safe kids account and remove it from the device section
Remove the safe kid’s app from the child’s device –
The process for removing the safe kids’ app from the child’s device is the same as the parent’s device. But if you want to remove the profile from child’s mobile device follow these steps:-
- Go to setting then General, and click on profiles
- From there, select your Kaspersky safe kids to account profile
- Tap on remove & it will ask for entering the code for removing the profile. Enter the code.
Now, your Kaspersky Safe kids profile has been removed from kid’s device
Know more about Kaspersky Safe Kids app
Kaspersky Safe Kids is a premium application but If you choose Kaspersky Total Security product, it is included in this. If you want to purchase the Kaspersky safe kids at the minimum price go for Kaspersky Coupons or Kaspersky Promo Code. Through this app, you can view your child’s Facebook friends, post. Because it has a Facebook monitoring feature. You can set the screen time and usage of the application.